Saturday, May 3, 2008

Development of dynamic resource trading service for Virtual Workspaces

Hi,

First of all I would like to congratulate all accepted students !

I am Artem Harutyunyan, a first year PhD student at the Department of Computer Systems and Informatics at State Engineering University of Armenia in Yerevan, Armenia. My mentor is Tim Freeman and I will be working on the development of dynamic resource trading service for Virtual Workspaces.

I have set up a blog here, it's currently empty ;) , but I am planning to write there about the progress of my work, as well as other interesting technical stuff I will come around, so check it out from time to time :).

Needless to say, that I am very happy to be the part of community, and I hope to know everyone better. Feel free to drop me a line at hartem[at]gmail.com, alternatively one contact me via MSN or Jabber (ID's are the same as my email).

Here are links to my profiles on LinkedIn and Faceebook.

Cheers and fruitful coding,
Artem.


No comments: